Why list with us?
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling your San Antonio home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. (More about this under “How we market your home“).
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home, and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Home Staging- We have a certified home stager on our team who will assess your home prior to listing and will stage your home at no charge to you, should it need it. If your home needs a little more work with staging than our staff can provide, we work with a very reasonably priced full staging company who will furnish your home and give it model home appeal.
6. Strong Customer support- When we initially meet with you at your no obligation listing appointment, you will receive a customer survey. This allows us to know you better and to connect with you in the most efficient way. From then on, should you choose to list with us, we have 3 on staff agents that can assist you (your listing agent will be in constant contact with you) and a marketing and client outreach director who will market your home and give you weekly email updates of how our marketing is working. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service, and we will go above and beyond to make sure that you do.
If this sounds like the right team for you, or you are curious about what your home may sell for, use our home valuation tool below to get an idea of what your home may be worth. You have nothing to lose- it’s free!